Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm at Hands on 3rd...

So I've started hanging out at Hands on 3rd. It's that Artist-in-Residence thing. I like it. Part zoo animal, part artist. I'm making beads in the window. And I've been doing some macramé. I'm inspired by the Ace Hotel windows in Palm Spring but on a much smaller scale. Check out my little domain.People watch me and I lure them in...they find out about Hands on 3rd, or HO3 as they're also known. Such a cool place. And we've got classes coming up. I'm teaching glass bead making and macramé and PMC and mosiac. Check their schedule to see if it fits in your schedule.


I'll be at HO3through September if you want to stop by and see what's happening. They're closed on Mondays and I'm off most Tuesdays but the rest of the time you can find me melting glass or tying knots or wrapping wire or glueing glass...hope to see you too. Now go make something!

No comments: