Monday, June 22, 2009

Demoing on Friday and a craft show on Saturday

What a fun filled, busy weekend I just had...parties and a book signing and an art opening. Loads of fun. So this week I'm back to work (like I stopped). I just wanted to give the heads up on a couple of things coming up soon. Friday night, June 26th, I'll be over at Reform School for their Open House. I'm bringing my torch and lighting my fire...gonna make some beads. Come on down. They're over in Silver Lake on Sunset. Check out their web site for more info on their location...http://www.homeecshop.com/blog/events/.
Then on Saturday, June 27th, I'll be back to Tall Mouse Crafts in Laguna Niguel for the Handmade Brigade craft show. Come out my OC friends and my LA friends. Pick up some yummy handmade glass beads and jewelry and other fun stuff! Here's that info...

So I hope to see you this weekend...and don't forget to check for new items in my etsy store...www.beadbrains.etsy.com or check www.pixieindustries.etsy.com. There's always new stuff being posted so go look. You might actually find something you can't live without. Now go make something!!



No comments: