Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Adventures Ahead

Howdy All!
Today was a great day for my beads on etsy. At least one of them. I had a cute little sundae bead on the front page of etsy. Whoo hoo!! My first appearance on the front page. So happy. And a really cute treasury. It's only up for another day...here's the link http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=69230

The glass show I'm in at the Howeeduzzit Gallery closes Sunday and we're having a shin dig to celebrate the show. From 12-2 all of the artists in the show will be working on a glass mosaic sign for Howie's gallery. the rest of the festivities start at 2. There will be food and music and glass art. Come on down.

Other new stuff to write about is all the writing I'm going to be doing. I'm just awaiting the technical set up but very soon I will be a bit of a professional blogger. I will have a blog on craftgossip.com as their new Glass Craft Editor. So exciting. I'll be looking for all of you glass folks...interviews...tutorials...stories...projects...meetings...all things glass. I'll post my launch as soon as I know more. I'm very excited about this. Now isn't it time for you to go make something? Oh yes it is!

No comments: