Friday, March 20, 2009

My book is in stock at Amazon.com

Well, I've gotten great news!! My book, Mod Knots is in stock at amazon.com. Yippee skippee!! It's started shipping to those of you that were kind enough to pre-order it. Let the shameless self promotion begin!

I'm starting the shameless self promo tour tomorrow with the spring meeting of the So Cal Flame Surfers at Glass Obsessions. Let's let the crazy bead makers see it first. And so the book signing shin digs begin!!

If you want a taste of macramé go on over to DIY's web site @ http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_djmk/0,2044,DIY_16161,00.html and check the jewelry making section. There's a video of my macramé on there you can watch. That's how all of this started...let's get knotty!

Spring has arrived and with that will come better weather and many graft adventures. I'll be starting Saturday and Sunday Crafternoons with Cathi and friends really soon. Announcements of dates and projects will be posted really soon. Now, I must go make stuff...and so should you!

Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

chinamommy said...

hi, thanks for following my blog!! i'm going to follow YOU too! AND... check out your etsy store! Mine is: chinamommy (of course)- hee, hee!
~misschell
http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/