Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Etsy Store Open

It's official! I have another etsy store. pixieindustries.etsy.com. There's only a couple of things up, but more are in the works. This will be what I like to think of as a craft general store. There will be vintage goodies, like what's up now, some West German intaglio glass pendants. They're super cool. And there will be more posted. There will also be other beads and craft supplies as well as some lovely metal beads and pendants and findings by Lea Anne Hartman. She does the most beautiful work in sterling silver and shibuichi, an alloy of copper and silver. T-shirts are coming too. I've got my screen printing set-up just about worked out...whatever that means. I think it's going to be a fun online store. And of course, if you still want my handmade glass beads and jewelry they'll be at beadbrains.etsy.com.

What's up with macramé? I've scheduled my first book signing shin dig at the San Gabriel Bead Company in Arcadia. June 6th. Be there or be square...knot that is. Bad pun. I've got a macramé class there this coming Wednesday...come join us. There's still time to sign up.

I've been wandering the web and have added a few blogs to my blog list. Check them out. And come visit me on facebook sometime. Be my friend...

I was seen on DIY Jewerly Making the other day making my ring bead. 4am eastern time is when the show airs. WTF? I suppose anytime is better than no time. There's been a good buzz about my ring findings and there are more updated versions to come now that I'm working with Lea Anne. I'll keep you all posted...now I must go make something. What about you? Don't you need to go make something too? Yes you do!

No comments: