Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bead Show Sunday!


Here's a gentle reminder about the bead show I'm doing this Sunday here in the LA area. It's the Bead Society of Los Angles' show in Culver City at the Veteran's Memorial Hall. That's on the south/west corner of Culver Blvd. and Overland Ave. The show runs form 10-5. Come on down!! I'll have a lot of cool beads and jewelry. And I'm sharing space with Liz Eister of Eister Glass so if you need some boro beads, she's got them. Both of us will also have findings and pendants by Lea Anne Hartman.

Unfortunately I wasn't accepted in the shows I mentioned in the last blog but I'm not bitter (yes I am). So bitter I'm not mentioning the names of the shows. But if you can't make it to Culver City come see me at Creative Castle November 14th in Newberry Park. I'm doing a trunk show there with some other bead makers. that should be fun. Also I'm launching a store on the Artfire web site. My user name is beadbrains like on etsy. Sometimes there may be cross over in the two sets but I'm going to try to keep things separate. I'll try to post reminders here...

Got a class the weekend of November 7-8. Interested? Email me for more info. beadbrains@sbcglobal.net. Now go make something!!!

No comments: