Monday, October 5, 2009

Shows and stuff...



It's show season. I've got a number of shows coming up so it's time to make beads! More beads, more beads! A few of my shows are confirmed like the LA Bead Society Show at the end of the month in Culver City and the trunk show in November at Creative Castle in Newberry Park. I'll have dates and times listed below and continue to remind everyone as they approach. I'm awaiting decisions on two other shows, Unique LA in December and Handmade Brigades show at The Camp in November. There are a couple more here and there and as I get more information I'll pass it along.

I've got a weekend workshop coming up for beginning glass bead making the first weekend of November in Altadena. Actual address and all the particulars is coming soon. If you're interested let me know and you can sign up with me. The fee is $250 for a two day class from 11-5. It includes all materials and lunch each day! Email me @ beadbrains@sbcglobal.net if you want to attend or have questions.

I taught a 2-day class this past weekend over at the Mandrel in Redondo Beach. Good times were had by all. Donna has such a great shop and she can satisfy all of your glass bead making needs. I know I left with a bunch of new glass. She carries Double Helix glass which I can't get enough of. So good. Got some other colors I haven't had before. That Donna's in the know about what available out there in the glass world.

So if you have any questions about upcoming shows or classes email me. And if you need some beads or something check out my etsy store. There's always something new. beadbrains.etsy.com. Now go make something!!

Show dates:
LABS in Culver City - October 25, 10-5
Veterans Memorial Hall at Culver Blvd. and Overland Ave. in Culver City, CA.

Handmade Brigade at The Camp - November 1st.
2937 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA.

Creative Castle Trunk Show - Nov. 14. 10-5
2321 Michael Dr., Newberry Park, CA.

Unique LA - December 5-6
California Market Center in Downtown LA, CA

More info to come!!



No comments: