Monday, October 26, 2009

The Bead Show!


Well it was yesterday! The Bead Society of Los Angeles did it again!! A successsful bead show in Culver City and I want to thanks all of the people involved in putting it on. And especially Tim and Angie Meikle, who took over running the show from Judie Davis (a girl needs a break sometimes, love you Judie!). It was great seeing the customers and vendors. I didn't do the show last year so I had some catching up to do with some of my customers.

So I did the show...what's next? I've got a class Thursday night at Farrin O'Connor, in Pasadena. We're working on Chandelier Earrings from my book Mod Knots. Let's macramé wire. They're so pretty! There's still a few spaces left. If you're interested call them and sign up, 626-796-5300.

I've added a glass bead making class. It's over at Home Ec in Silver Lake on November 29th. I know it's Thanksgiving weekend but what else are you doing. Digesting...maybe shopping. How about making your own glass beads? I think so!! Call and sign up!!! 323-906-8826.

I made some new beads for the bead show and some of what's left is going up on etsy today. Check my etsy store...I insist!! www.beadbrains.etsy.com.

My next show will be out in Newberry Park at Creative Castle. That's right on the edge of Ventura County, just past Thousand Oaks. Carole has got a really cool store so come on down. I'll be sharing the day with Cathy McNassor and Jackie Mixon and Bernadette Fuentes. If you like glass beads you'll like this show. It's from 10-5 on Saturday November 14th.

Now with all this info you can set up your calendar of events...planning ahead is a good thing. Now you should go make something!

No comments: