Monday, January 26, 2009

Another day at CHA and this time I was there to demo and talk about my book. Very exciting!! And I hung out with some great crafters and saw lots of cool craft supplies. It's a fun show. Especially if you like art supplies. I happen to love art supplies.

I was looking at the Speedball booth of all places. I'm playing with linoleum cuts and printing right now. It's old school crafts. The tools have not changed a bit. Well, they do have cute colored handles on the cutters.

I'm going back tomorrow for another round of craftmania. I'm demoing at 10am and then it's off to look at supplies. I should have some pictures from the show to post in the next day or so. And I'll be writing about my favorite products from the show. Now, shouldn't you go make something?

No comments: