Sunday, January 25, 2009

So I went to the first day of CHA...lots of people we're gathered...oh no, I've stumbled on Paris Hilton. Well, at least I stumbled on her booth where she was hocking her craft kits and signing autographs. It was a mob scene. My buddies at the Soft Flex booth were right next door so I hung out there while the madness continued. Finally she was wisked away...I got a glimpse. But I may get a couple of shots of her to post. Scott of Soft Flex was right up front and got some really amazing shots of her. She is pretty cute. And what a scene she caused. At a craft show no less...

So I'm going back tomorrow. It's time for me to demo macrame. I'll be there at 2:00 to do my thing...I'll report back tomorrow. Now go make something!

1 comment:

chinamommy said...

Paris does crafts??????????? do tell!!! what kind of "crafts"??? is there nothing these stars won't do to make a buck?
~m