Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to Beads

Now that CHA is a fond memory it's back to work at the torch. More beads!! And more etsy postings. But I have to say, CHA is such a fun trade show. And I can safely say it's my favorite trade show. Since I love art and craft supplies I was really in heaven. One part of me wants to use everything to make stuff and then there's the other part of me that wants to make stuff for other crafters to use. One of my first things will be my macramé boards. That'll be the first part of my future macramé kits. Of course this all coincides with the release of my book, Mod Knots. Hey check me out at CHA doing my demo...



Speaking of Mod Knots...I am so happy with my book. My publisher, North Light, has done a beautiful job on it. Happy, happy, happy!! You can pre-order it at amazon.com or crafterscorner.com or target.com...

I'm trying hard to build up my blog and add stuff like other blogs and pictures and goodies and I do feel like I'm getting better at it. Check out this picture of macramé in motion!!
And check out my cute little macramé rings with sparkling dichroic beads I made.
Now go make something!!

No comments: