Saturday, January 17, 2009

CHA

Howdy Crafters!!
Just one week away from CHA and I'll be there to promote my new book, Mod Knots. Whoo freakin' hoo!! I'll be demoing macrame on Monday and Tuesday of the show. You've never seen so many different crafts and stuff for crafts in one place. Amazing!!

Also, I've started getting my screen printing scene together. I've printed some t-shirts for the fabulous Battery Museum located at my boyfriend's store, Future Music. I'll be printing some macrame boards for CHA next.

And don't forget to check etsy for my new goodies I've posted, at beadbrains.etsy.com. There's always some cute sweet treats or monsters...

And lastly, I am so excited about our new President and the Inauguration on Tuesday! It's a new beginning for a country. Yay!!

Now go make something!!

No comments: