Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2009!! I am so excited about the new year and our new president starting work to fix the mess made by the out-going guy. I'm getting set up to do a bunch of screen printing. I'll be starting with t-shirts in the next couple of days and will be moving onto other surfaces soon.

And then there is that book thing that's happening this year!! My book, Mod Knots is coming out in May. Whoo freakin' hoo!! For any of you out there that'll be going to CHA, I'll be demoing and signing some books a couple of the days. Check back for the exact times. And you can pre-order my book on amazon.com or target.com or a bunch of other online book seller. It's pretty cool.

Also, check my web site, www.beadbrains.com for any up-coming classes or shows I'm doing. There is a class at the San Gabriel Bead Co this Thursday evening on macrame...sign up while there's still time and space. And check my etsy store, www.beadbrains.etsy.com for new bead and jewelry goodies. I'll be opening up a new etsy store soon. www.pixieindustries.etsy.com and it'll have t-shirts (go figure) and other printed goodies, jewelry kits and tutorials, and supplies, both commercial and vintage and handmade. It's going to be a craft general store of sorts. It should be fun.

That's all for now. I've got cupcake beads to make. And now you should go and make something!!!

No comments: